Sunday, February 6, 2011

To blog or not to blog. That is the question.

I feel like I should begin with a disclaimer. Or, at the very least, some explanation. I will say that I have wrestled with whether or not the blog should continue. Not to offend others in the world of blog, but often the whole concept is a bit narcisstic; to write all about me and think that anyone else should care.

On the other hand, our family is really weird and we know this and, as a matter of fact, love this about ourselves, and sometimes that demands explanation.

Lately, I have been receiving inquiries in my inbox on facebook asking legitimate, if not a bit amusing, questions that could be summed up something like, "How in the world do you live like this?" And, of course, we often have little birdies tell us about little comments made about our unique family. Gotta love those folks who always have an opinion! :o)

We do, in fact, have a great story to tell. It began 21 years ago and fascinates us still. Perhaps, if I continue to write and you all continue to read, some of the mysteries will be uncovered (insert blog drama here). Perhaps, I will just get some of my daily word quota used up (which could make my husband an even happier guy). Perhaps, this will just help me document the daily.
All and whatever. Tis my motto!

1 comment:

  1. Yipee! I love reading about your weird family. Inspires me to add more weirdness to my own. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete